Child Support

Uncontested Divorce

$595 plus $344 court filing fee

If you live in Washington, and if your spouse will sign the divorce papers,
then Kevin Hogan, Attorney at Law will prepare and file everything
so that you never need to go to court or attend any classes.
Over 30 years experience.

Child Support

Which parent will owe child support?

  • The parent who has the children less than 50% of the time will have a child support obligation to the parent who has the children more than 50% of the time.
  • If the parents split the time with the children exactly 50/50, then the parent with the higher income will have a child support obligation to the parent with the lower income.

Does child support have to be taken out of the paycheck?

  • No, the payment method is your option.
  • Child support may either be a direct transaction between the parents or a payroll deduction, like taxes.

What if my spouse and I have already agreed on a child support amount?

  • The bad news is that you and your spouse do not have the power to change state law. So we still have to work though the child support calculation process.
  • The good news is that Mr. Hogan will help you through that process so you get as close as the law will allow to the result that you want.