For Washington State Residents

Uncontested Divorce

$595 plus $344 court filing fee

If you live in Washington, and if your spouse will sign the divorce papers,
then Kevin Hogan, Attorney at Law will prepare and file everything
so that you never need to go to court or attend any classes.
Over 30 years experience.

For Washington State Residents

What if neither my spouse nor I live in Washington state? 

  • The courts in Washington would not have jurisdiction to handle your divorce.
  • So you should consult an attorney where you live.

What if one of us lives in Washington state and one of us does not?

  • No problem.
  • As long as one spouse is a Washington state resident, it does not matter where the other spouse lives.

What if we got married outside of Washington state?

  • That’s OK.  It does not matter where you got married.
  • Jurisdiction is determined by where you live, not by where you got married.

What if one of us is in the military?

  • If either one of you is on active duty and stationed in Washington state, then your case can be filed in Washington state.
  • As long as you are stationed in Washington, then it is OK if you are deployed out of state.
  • And as long as you are stationed in Washington, then Washington does not need to be your military home of record.

Do we have to be U.S. citizens?

  • No, your citizenship status does not matter.
  • If you live in Washington state, legally or not, citizen or not, then your divorce case can be filed in Washington state.