$595 plus $344 court filing fee
If you live in Washington, and if your spouse will sign the divorce papers,
then Kevin Hogan, Attorney at Law will prepare and file everything
so that you never need to go to court or attend any classes.
Over 30 years experience.
Lincoln County Divorce
Where is Lincoln County?
- Lincoln County is in eastern Washington, just west of Spokane.
- The court is in the city of Davenport, which is the county seat.
What if I don’t live in Lincoln County?
- That’s OK. Most people don’t.
- There is state-wide jurisdiction. If your spouse will sign in agreement, your divorce case can be filed in any county you want.
What difference does it make which county my case is filed in?
- Some requirements apply everywhere in Washington state. Like the mandatory 90-day waiting period, for example.
- But other requirements are on a county-by-county basis. Like whether you have to go to court or attend a parenting class, for example.
- So if your spouse will sign in agreement, your case can be filed in the county with the fewest extra requirements.
Why file the divorce in Lincoln County instead of in the county where I live?
- Two reasons. It saves you time. And it saves you money.
- It saves you time because you will not have to go to court. And even if you have children you will not have to attend any parenting classes.
- And it saves you money because you will not have to pay for the thousands of dollars of attorney time that are needed for the extra procedures required by other counties.