$495 plus $344 court filing fee
If you live in Washington, and if your spouse will sign the divorce papers,
then Kevin Hogan, Attorney at Law will prepare and file everything
so that you never need to go to court or attend any classes.
Over 30 years experience.
How long does the whole process take?
- Divorces normally take about four months — legal separations take about one month .
- Divorces take longer because of the 90-day waiting period that does not apply to legal separations.
- It will take longer if there is a delay in getting your spouse to sign all the papers in agreement.
How long does it take to get the case filed?
- On average it takes Mr. Hogan about two business days to prepare all your documents.
- Then how long it takes for the two of you to sign those documents is up to the two of you.
- Your case will be filed after both of you have returned the signed documents to Mr. Hogan.
- The day your divorce case is filed with the court is the day the 90-day waiting period begins.
Are there any exceptions to the 90-day waiting period?
- No. None. Zero.
- Not even in very your special circumstances. Sorry.
- Mr. Hogan has had clients who split up 30 years ago and still had to “cool off” for another 90 days.