Uncontested Divorce $595 plus $344 court filing fee

Uncontested Divorce

$595 plus $344 court filing fee

If you live in Washington, and if your spouse will sign the divorce papers,
then Kevin Hogan, Attorney at Law will prepare and file everything
so that you never need to go to court or attend any classes.
Over 30 years experience.

Frequently Asked Questions

For more information click on the question.

Washington State Residency

What if neither my spouse nor I live in Washington state?
What if one of us lives in Washington state and one of us does not?
What if we got married outside of Washington state?
What if one of us is in the military?
Do we have to be US citizens?

Spouse Signing in Agreement

​What if I don’t think my spouse would sign the divorce documents in agreement?
What if I don’t know where my spouse is?
What if I don’t know if my spouse will sign or not?


How much does an uncontested divorce cost?
How much is the attorney fee?
What is this so much less than at other law offices?
How much is the court filing fee?
Is the $344 court filing fee included as part of the attorney fee?
When are these payments due?
What if the legal documents need to be changed?
So if my spouse won’t sign, do I get my money back?


How long does the whole process take?
How long does it take to get the case filed?
Are there any exceptions to the 90-day waiting period?


What are the grounds for divorce?
What are the grounds for legal separation?
What are the grounds for annulment?

Lincoln County Divorce

Where is Lincoln County?
What if I don’t live in Lincoln County?
What difference does it make which county my case is filed in?
Why file the divorce in Lincoln County instead of in the county where I live?


What if we have children together?
What if our children are over 18 years old?
What if our children do not live in Washington state?
What if one of us has children from another relationship?

Parenting Class

What is a parenting class?
Will we need to attend a parenting class?
Is a parenting class the same as a parenting plan?

Parenting Plan

What is a parenting plan?
What if we don’t want to be locked into a rigid schedule?
How detailed does the parenting plan have to be?
What if the children do not live in Washington state?
What if we have agreed not to do a parenting plan?

Child Support

Which parent will owe child support?
Does child support have to be taken out of the paycheck?
What if my spouse and I have already agreed on a child support amount?

Legal Separation

What is the difference between a legal separation and a divorce?
Why do people file for legal separation instead of divorce?
Do I have to get a legal separation before I can get a divorce?
What are the grounds for legal separation?
How much does a legal separation cost?
How much would it cost to convert a legal separation into a divorce?


What is the difference between divorce and annulment?
Can I get an annulment if the wedding was just a short time ago?
When is it possible to get an annulment?

About us

What is Mr. Hogan’s experience?

How to Get Started

Do I need to go to Mr. Hogan’s office?
Do I need to fill out a form?
How does the whole process work?
How would I make payment?

Next Steps

What if I have other questions?

  • Then call Mr. Hogan at 206-292-8080 any Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m for your free telephone consultation .
  • Or email him at hoganlaw@msn.com