Uncontested Divorce

$595 plus $344 court filing fee

If you live in Washington, and if your spouse will sign the divorce papers,
then Kevin Hogan, Attorney at Law will prepare and file everything
so that you never need to go to court or attend any classes.
Over 30 years experience.


What is the difference between divorce and annulment?

  • In a divorce, the marriage didn’t work out. So the court declares that you are single.
  • In an annulment, the marriage never was legal in the first place. So the court declares that you never were married.

Can I get an annulment if the wedding was just a short time ago?

  • Maybe in some other state, but not in Washington.
  • Being married for only a short time is not grounds for annulment in Washington state.

When is it possible to get an annulment?

  • You would need to satisfy the court that your marriage never was legal in the first place.
  • For example, if it turns out that your spouse was actually still married to somebody else.
  • Or if you discover that your spouse is actually your first cousin.
  • Or if the marriage was just an immigration sham so your spouse could stay in the U.S.
  • To find out if you have grounds for an annulment you should talk to Mr. Hogan.